- All hospitals, clinics, and healthcare institutions in China are eligible to be nominated as winners for the six listed categories. There is no limit to the number of nominations per hospital.
- ONLY entries endorsed as true and correct by the Hospital CEO will be entertained
- Full payment for your entries (USD50 per entry) must be made by 10 June 2018 or the entries will not be considered
- Those who will be nominated by Associations in China are free of charge.
2. Supporting Materials
- All entries need to be accompanied by attached documentation to support your entry such as: press reports, awards won, commendations and testimonials received, measurable results achieved, etc.
- Supporting materials MUST be in English or, if they are in another language, a certified translation must be provided.
- You may send up to 5 attachments of any other supporting material together with your online entry form. Included in this is the CEO endorsement form.
- Attached files must be no larger than 2MB each. Documents must be in .pdf, .doc (word) and .PPT format; images must be in .jpg format. No exceptions.
3. Entry Questions
- There are five questions per category. And word limits are 200-350 depending on the questions. Entries will be asked for the background, goals, measurements used, benefits, results, and closing words per project submitted. www.hospitalmanagement-china.com/entry-questions