Submitting entries for the Hospital Management Awards - China showcases to your team, your hospital and your wider industry that you are putting patients first, to improve their quality of care and experience. This recognition lights a fire of enthusiasm at all levels of hospital staff perpetuating quality improvement as a matter of course at your hospital, attracting patients and talented staff alike.
To submit an entry, simply follow these steps:
- Take note of the submission deadline which is on 31 July 2019 (GMT +8:00) to see if you have ongoing projects in the hospital.
- Check out the categories and choose among the six listed which fits your ongoing/planned hospital projects. You can submit the same project in more than one category.
- Access the online submission page and create an account.
- Fill out the submission details. Please note that there are three parts of the submission.
- Input your details with complete contact information.
- Choose a category and answer the five entry questions. And make sure to attach your supporting documents including the CEO endorsement form.
- Check that you've completed all details, click submit and make your payments. You will receive a confirmation letter once the submission is received. Now all you need to do is:
- Write more entries (in case you have other projects)
- Sit back, relax, and wait for the announcement of finalists on 30 August 2018
- Join the HMA China conference. The gold winners will be revealed at the Cocktails and Awards Night on Wednesday, 12 November 2019 in Guangzhou, China.